Vacancy (Walk-in-Interview) Advertisement
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
(Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India)
Gym Trainer (Contractual Basis)
National Institute of TB and R.D invite eligible candidates for walk in interview for engagement of one Gym Trainer (on contractual basis) on 13.05.2015 at 10.00 AM.
1. 10 + 2 from CBSE or equivalent.
2. Certified Fitness Trainer Course from any Reputed Institute/ Organisation
1. Minimum 05 years of experience as Fitness Trainer in Gym, Hotel or at Individual Level.
1. Certified Fitness Trainer Program from any Reputed Institute/ Organisation.
2. Knowledge of Yoga, Meditation & Pilates Exercise.
1. Good communication skills in Hindi & English.
1. Less than 45 years of age as on date of interview.
1. All the activities/responsibility related to Gym. Timing 6 AM to 9 AM and 5 PM to 9 PM. Duty six days per week and will be responsible for proper maintenance of all the Gym equipments.
1. Remuneration expected by the applicant may be mentioned in the application.
How to apply: Interested persons may attend the walk in interview alongwith their detailed bio-data and attested copies of their qualifications and experience and one attested passport size photograph. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. NITRD reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post mentioned above without assigning any reason(s).